Flower tattoos are very popular these days. They are very meaningful and suit both men & women. Whether you want to express yourself or give a tribute to your loved ones, a flower tattoo is one of the best ways to do so. There are a wide variety of flower tattoo ideas which you can choose from. Beautiful and aesthetic in every sense, flower tattoos also have a very symbolic meaning to them. So, here are the top flower tattoo ideas that you can check out now!
- Lotus Flower Tattoo – women who are looking for spiritual and meaningful tattoos that represent peace, prosperity and happiness, can get the lotus flower tattoo. Lotus is also the symbol for Buddhism and the blooming petals are very symbolic to the opening of the heart. That is why a lotus tattoo is always an ideal design for those who love to do yoga. The reason why the lotus flower is so special is because it grows in the mud and yet blooms such beautiful flowers year-round.
- Lily Flower Tattoo – lily flower tattoos are gorgeous and they stand for good luck, love and motherhood. Not only is it the symbol for romance but, it can imply a true sense of feminine spirit. Lilies come in different colors, with each of them having several meanings. From compassion to great admiration, lilies represent the best feelings of your life. So you can get a lilly tattoo.
- Jasmine Flower Tattoo – whenever you see a jasmine, aren’t you captivated by a beautiful scent? The jasmine flower is very often associated with purity. It also stands for good luck and respect. So, if you are looking for a tattoo which stands for all these elements, then a jasmine tattoo is the best you can get. Attractive and angelic in every sense, jasmine flowers tattoos are very soothing to the eye and looks good.
- Hibiscus Flower Tattoo – the bright colors and enigma of a hibiscus makes it one of the most significant flower tattoos in this list. The open petals of this flower helps to bring a great sense of relaxation and happiness to your mind. Hibiscus flowers are symbolic to respect, faith, power and hospitality. Regardless of the gender, a hibiscus tattoo can look good on both men and women. You can go for the traditional grey tones or add some colors as well.
- Peony Flower Tattoo – the delicate petals and subtle pink & white hues of the flower gives it an aesthetic appeal. Peony flower tattoo ideas are striking and give an essence of romance also. The peonies stand for long life and prosperity. That is the reason why you can see peonies at weddings often. Peony flower tattoos are very graceful and drop-dead gorgeous as well.
So, these are the best flower tattoo ideas that you can try out. If you are looking for a new tattoo sunscreen, then you can get them here https://inkeeze.com/collections/sunscreens.