Curly hair is unique and attractive. There are zillion things to keep your eye out. Gargantuan of masses envy those who have closed ringlets on their hair and underestimate maintenance it needs. Having long curly hairs is often an intimidating thing since hours has to be spending on it for its maintenance and choosy on the products we choose. MyWorldApart is a better place to update yourselves with all nuances of curly hair maintenance. Some basic upholding techniques are listed below which is helpful for every woman to handle with frizz, tangles and other problems of swirl.
What to do with curly hair:
- Your comb does matters a lot. Instead of using small brushes, stick to wide tooth comb made from wood. Since wooden combs are familiar for diminishing static, it put off split ends and reduces hair loss. Plastic combs can create split ends, hair loss.
- After your hair wash, detangle your curls in sections while it’s wet. Dried hairs are more fragile than wet hairs. Since wet hairs are hydrated and supple, it is just a piece of cake to detangle it. This is a better option to reduce hair breakage.
- Start detangling from the bottom to top. When you start from top, tangles gets bigger and tighter which is why expert are advices to start from bottom. It is also easy to finish them.
- Every curly haired people must aware of the fact that their hairs have higher probability to lag moisture content and protein on their hand. Oiling your hair regularly is important. Prefer coconut oil or almond oil. Leaving it dry makes your hair fragile than ever before. Do not make any DIY packs that consume moisture content from your hair. Most of the DIY packs or mask technique available on internet do not gives the details of their functions. Without proper knowledge, it might affect your entire hair health.
- Try to change your pillow case cover to satin materials. They are smooth to your hairs and also keep your hair from matting overnight. This might sound little odd, but you will thank yourself latter for that.
- Mild shampoo and conditioners plays a prominent role in maintaining your hair. If you are not sure about hairsprays, shampoos, conditioners, hot oils, do not hesitate to contact a field expert. They lets you know about best product available on market and assist you stand out.
What not to do with curly hairs:
- Avoid brush on dry curls as they cause more damages.
- Avoiding blow driers are also worth considering. Try to keep it hydrated.
- Be choosy with your products. Procuring experts advise to choose suitable products are worth considering.
Being mindful of all the latest products and styling techniques would paves a way to stand out from others. With the advent of technology, enriching your knowledge doesn’t take many efforts. Use the credible information available on internet and source them wisely.